Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate
Shiva, the Ice Goddess FlPA3wp
Shiva, the Ice Goddess FlPA3wp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Shiva, the Ice Goddess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NMH

NMH

Shiva, the Ice Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Name ;; Shiva, the Ice Elemental
Rank ;; SS
Personality ;; Shiva is incredibly friendly towards Satsuki. She particularly despises men as she doesn't want them to "take Satsuki away from her." She usually hides within Satsuki's clothing as her speed, strength, and durability are at a complete 0. Other than her immense chakra, she is completely ordinary.
Element ;; Ice
Species ;; Faerie/Familiar
Description ;; Shiva is a natively 9" ice elemental that takes on the humanoid shape of a woman. Her skin and extravagantly long hair are both an icy-blue color. She has gold rings that hold her hair together, as well as a floating circlet behind her head. Shiva can manipulate her shape and size up to a maximum of 4 feet, though this has no impact on her abilities.
Spoiler:
Durability ;; 20
Speed ;; 10
Strength ;; 0
Chakra ;; 390 (+80 = 470) (+80 = 550)

Special Characteristics ;;
Spoiler:
Current Contractor ;; Satsuki Kiryuin
Jutsu ;;

Name ;; Ultimate Defense
Rank ;; SS
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Range ;; Up to 100 meters
Power ;; --
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; 7 post cooldown
Description ;; The user slams their hand on the ground and creates a massive box of ice with the user (and their team) within it. This block of ice is incredibly durable, capable of neutralizing virtually any attack. The user cannot attack while this jutsu is upheld and those inside of the defense cannot attack either. This impenetrable defense can be upheld for a maximum of four posts but can be canceled earlier.
Requirements ;; Shiva Summoning Contract

Name ;; Diamond Dust
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Range ;; 50 meters
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; 6 posts
Description ;; The user calls upon a monstrous blizzard capable of freezing and damaging even the most resilient of foes. If the opponent faces an Incomparable Advantage, their entire being is frozen over, rendering them completely immobile. If the opponent faces a Massive Advantage, their speed is halved for 3 posts, they are unable to utilize hand signs, and they face absolutely traumatic damage. Everything else calculates as normal for the other advantages.

Name ;; Shiva's Kiss
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Range ;; Self (or friendly target)
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; 4 posts after its evaporation
Description ;; Shiva creates an armor of ice with the snap of a finger for Satsuki or a friendly target. The armor's durability is equal to Shiva's chakra and lasts for 6 posts before melting away. The durability this provides stacks on top of any durability received from pre-existing armor.
Spoiler:

Name ;; Gathering of Energy
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; n/a
Range ;; Self
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; Depends on duration.
Description ;; Shiva begins gathering natural energy for Satsuki. As long as she remains in physical contact with Satsuki, she can transfer the nature energy onto her. Shiva cannot perform any actions other than this while she performs the technique. The cooldown of this technique is determined by the number of posts spent gathering energy. The total amount of posts spent gathering energy can carry over (i.e, if Shiva spends 4 posts gathering nature energy, those 4 posts can be used to sustain 2 total Perfect Sage Mode transformations). Shiva can continue gathering energy while Satsuki is in Sage Mode to extend its duration. If this technique is canceled via forceful removal of contact between Shiva and Satsuki while Shiva is gathering energy, Shiva is automatically un-summoned.

Passives ;;
Spoiler:

Sage Mode ;;

Spoiler:

Last edited by NMH on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Shiva, the Ice Goddess REnKfDl
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 pm

NMH wrote:
Rank ;; SS
Personality ;; Shiva is incredibly friendly towards Satsuki. She particularly despises men as she doesn't want them to "take Satsuki away from her." She usually hides within Satsuki's clothing as her speed, strength, and durability are at a complete 0. Other than her immense chakra, she is completely ordinary.

Please keep in mind that she cannot be with you at all times, you will have to summon her each and every time you wish to use her

Element ;; Ice
Description ;; Shiva is a natively 9" ice elemental that takes on the humanoid shape of a woman. Her skin and extravagantly long hair are both an icy-blue color. She has gold rings that hold her hair together, as well as a floating circlet behind her head. Shiva can manipulate her shape and size up to a maximum of 4 feet, though this has no impact on her abilities.
Spoiler:
Durability ;; 0
Speed ;; 0
Strength ;; 0
Chakra ;; 420 (+80 = 500) (+80 = 580)

There's nothing wrong with your summons stats, you can have them like this if you want, but please keep in mind that having the stats this way would basically result in your summon being able to be killed by a strong gust of wind, not to mention the whole no speed thing. Once again I am not saying you can't keep them this way, but just keep these things in mind

Spoiler:
Jutsu ;;

Name ;; Ultimate Defense
Rank ;; SS
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; 6
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; Depends on duration upheld.
Description ;; The user slams their hand on the ground and creates a massive box of ice with the user (and their team) within it. This block of ice is incredibly durable, capable of neutralizing virtually any attack. The only way to destroy/penetrate the block of ice is by attacking it with a focused attack greater in power than two-times more than that of the user's chakra stat for two entire posts, otherwise it remains in perfect condition. The user cannot attack while this jutsu is upheld and those inside of the defense cannot attack either. This impenetrable defense can be upheld for a maximum of four posts but can be canceled earlier. The cooldown of this technique is equal to the duration it was upheld +2 posts.

SS-rank jutsu have 5 in one stat and - in the other, - means that is N/A, because it's power/speed cannot be defined, so please fix up your numbers. Also, please get rid of this 'The only way to destroy/penetrate the block of ice is by attacking it with a focused attack greater in power than two-times more than that of the user's chakra stat for two entire posts, otherwise it remains in perfect condition'. SS-rank barrier style techniques with - in power can only really be damaged/destroyed by other SS-rank techniques with - in power, as it's basically an unbreakable wall being hit by an unstoppable technique, they basically cancel each other out.

Name ;; Diamond Dust
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Range ;; 50 meters
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; 15 posts
Description ;; The user calls upon a monstrous blizzard capable of freezing and damaging even the most resilient of foes. If the opponent faces a Massive Advantage or greater, their entire being is frozen over, rendering them completely immobile. If the opponent faces a Heavy Advantage, their speed is halved for 3 posts and if they face absolutely traumatic damage. Everything else calculates as normal for the other advantages.

I would say being completely frozen should require an Incomparable Advantage, the speed halved thing can be at Massive Advantage due to hypothermia or something (you could also add in something like due to their bodies shivering so badly they cannot form hand seals ^_^), everything else looks to be fine (the cool down could be reduced down to...hmm, lets say 6 posts)

Name ;; Shiva's Kiss
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Description ;; Shiva creates an armor of ice with the snap of a finger for Satsuki or a friendly target. The armor's durability is equal to Shiva's chakra and lasts for 6 posts before melting away. The durability this provides stacks on top of any durability received from pre-existing armor.
Spoiler:

Approved

Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; n/a
Range ;; Self
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Description ;; Shiva begins gathering natural energy for Satsuki. As long as she remains in physical contact with Satsuki, she can transfer the nature energy onto her. Shiva cannot perform any actions other than this while she performs the technique. The cooldown of this technique is determined by the number of posts spent gathering energy. The total amount of posts spent gathering energy can carry over (i.e, if Shiva spends 4 posts gathering nature energy, those 4 posts can be used to sustain 2 total Perfect Sage Mode transformations). Shiva can continue gathering energy while Satsuki is in Sage Mode to extend its duration. If this technique is canceled via forceful removal of contact between Shiva and Satsuki while Shiva is gathering energy, Shiva is automatically un-summoned.

Approved

Passives ;;
Spoiler:

Sage Mode ;;

Spoiler:

Once these edits have been made please either bump this or PM me and I will look over it again, also, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me
Back to top Go down
NMH

NMH

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:50 pm

BUMP w/ EDITS ACROSS THE BOARD
Back to top Go down
シャーク女神干柿

Shiva, the Ice Goddess AFw9KHA
シャーク女神干柿

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:22 am

I've been informed that more changes need to be made. Second-look your edits and what is requested.
Back to top Go down
NMH

NMH

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 am

Edited. Sorry for the mix-up
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 9:25 am

NMH wrote:
Rank ;; SS
Element ;; Ice
Spoiler:
Durability ;; 20
Speed ;; 10
Strength ;; 0

Spoiler:
Jutsu ;;

Name ;; Ultimate Defense
Rank ;; SS
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; --
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; Depends on duration upheld.
Description ;; The user slams their hand on the ground and creates a massive box of ice with the user (and their team) within it. This block of ice is incredibly durable, capable of neutralizing virtually any attack. The user cannot attack while this jutsu is upheld and those inside of the defense cannot attack either. This impenetrable defense can be upheld for a maximum of four posts but can be canceled earlier. The cooldown of this technique is equal to the duration it was upheld +2 posts.

One problem, I don't really like how you can basically form this nigh unbreakable wall once every 3 posts (considering all you would have to do is form it to block a jutsu, then let it fall, and be able to use it 2 posts later) just simplify it a bit and make it a solid 7 post cool down regardless of how long it is held, as it is a nigh unbreakable barrier that you can hold up for 4 consecutive posts

Name ;; Diamond Dust
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Range ;; 50 meters
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; 6 posts
Description ;; The user calls upon a monstrous blizzard capable of freezing and damaging even the most resilient of foes. If the opponent faces an Incomparable Advantage, their entire being is frozen over, rendering them completely immobile. If the opponent faces a Massive Advantage, their speed is halved for 3 posts, they are unable to utilize hand signs, and they face absolutely traumatic damage. Everything else calculates as normal for the other advantages.

Looks good now, approved

Name ;; Shiva's Kiss
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Spoiler:

Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; n/a
Range ;; Self
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5

Passives ;;
Spoiler:

Sage Mode ;;

Spoiler:

Round 2, once again let me know once these things have been edited either via a bump or a PM, also once again please PM me if you have any questions. (Although I am about to head to sleep for the night)
Back to top Go down
NMH

NMH

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:28 pm

I disagree on the Wings and the Ice Armor SCs. If you look at the canon Narutoverse, Kabuto's transformation gave him physical changes that gave him advantages, such as a tail, brille for his eyes, and scales that provided a layer of armor. Physical changes that provide advantages are definitely part of Sage Mode. Instead, I'll change the wording from armor to a natural process her body undergoes.

Made edits to everything else requested as well as completely altering the Mastered SC of Sage Mode
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:51 pm

I mean, you may disagree but I am afraid that doesn't change that the armour is more of a jutsu, I can relent on the Ice Wings since they can be seen as passive, but I cannot relent on the armour. Also, for your examples, Kabuto never possessed a tail, he had the navel-snake, which came from assimilating Sakon/Ukon's DNA, as for the Brille, well it was shown to grow only after he formed the hand seals for Sage Art: White Rage, so I mean, it could easily be argued that it is part of that technique. Now onto his scales...they were never used as an armour, it was simply cosmetic as a result of absorbing Orochimaru's power.

But regardless I am not here to argue semantics, I am here to grade your app. Now as I was saying, I cannot allow you to possess an armour of Ice that has a durability of 2x your chakra stat as a SC, what you need to realize is that such a thing far surpasses an S-rank jutsu, as an S-rank jutsu generally has 5 in power, and 5 power means that the power of the technique IS your chakra stat...how is it fair for you to have an armour 2x stronger than that, along with the ability to freeze anything on contact, as a SC? The answer, it isn't, it's simply not fair, because not only is the ability far beyond any and all S-rank SC's on the site, but it simply does not follow the rules for a SC, because it is not, it is a jutsu.

Feel free to get a second opinion if you still disagree
Back to top Go down
NMH

NMH

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Okay, it's one thing to judge it's strength and another to say it isn't an SC even after it was reworded as a physical change in the user's body due to them entering Sage Mode. Kinda sounds like you're moving the goalpost, but I digress. It'll get changed.

Last edited by NMH on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NMH

NMH

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:35 pm

NMH wrote:
Rank ;; SS
Element ;; Ice
Spoiler:
Durability ;; 20
Speed ;; 10
Strength ;; 0

Spoiler:
Jutsu ;;

Name ;; Ultimate Defense
Rank ;; SS
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; --
Speed ;; 5
Description ;; The user slams their hand on the ground and creates a massive box of ice with the user (and their team) within it. This block of ice is incredibly durable, capable of neutralizing virtually any attack. The user cannot attack while this jutsu is upheld and those inside of the defense cannot attack either. This impenetrable defense can be upheld for a maximum of four posts but can be canceled earlier.

Approved

Name ;; Diamond Dust
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Range ;; 50 meters
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; 6 posts

Name ;; Shiva's Kiss
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Spoiler:

Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; n/a
Range ;; Self
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5

Passives ;;
Spoiler:

Sage Mode ;;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NMH

NMH

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 pm

Done~

Thank you for your time~~
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:45 pm

NMH wrote:
Rank ;; SS
Element ;; Ice
Spoiler:
Durability ;; 20
Speed ;; 10
Strength ;; 0

Spoiler:
Jutsu ;;

Name ;; Ultimate Defense
Rank ;; SS
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; --
Speed ;; 5

Name ;; Diamond Dust
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Range ;; 50 meters
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Cool Down;; 6 posts

Name ;; Shiva's Kiss
Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; Ice
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5
Spoiler:

Rank ;; S
Type ;; Ninjutsu
Element ;; n/a
Range ;; Self
Power ;; 5
Speed ;; 5

Passives ;;
Spoiler:

Sage Mode ;;

Spoiler:

Shiva, along with all of her SC's and Jutsu, are approved. Sage Mode SC's are also approved. Happy RPing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiva, the Ice Goddess   Shiva, the Ice Goddess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiva, the Ice Goddess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate :: Center for Creation :: Creation :: Summoning Registration-
Jump to: