Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate
Hideki's Custom SC FlPA3wp
Hideki's Custom SC FlPA3wp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Hideki's Custom SC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideki

Hideki's Custom SC AFw9KHA
Hideki

Hideki's Custom SC Empty
PostSubject: Hideki's Custom SC   Hideki's Custom SC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Name: Minor Raiton Resistance
Requirements: Cannot have minor fuuton resistance
Type: Physical
Description: Provides the user with minor resistance to raiton techniques. Only C rank and lower. Only affects his body, not his jutsu's. At C rank gives +20 Endurance to body when hit by Raiton moves
Open to the public: No - Must have permission

Name: Ice Talent
Requirements: N/A
Type: Spiritual
Description: The user has natural talents with their dominate element, attacks with that element do one rank more damage the other jutsu of the same rank. Only C rank and lower. (only applies to advance element) (+1 to power)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Hideki's Custom SC REnKfDl
Kenshin

Hideki's Custom SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki's Custom SC   Hideki's Custom SC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 7:35 pm

Hideki wrote:
   Name:  Minor Raiton Resistance
   Requirements: Cannot have minor fuuton resistance
   Type: Physical
   Description: Provides the user with minor resistance to raiton techniques. Only C rank and lower. Only affects his body, not his jutsu's. At C rank gives +20 Endurance to body when hit by Raiton moves

Name:  Ice Talent
   Requirements: N/A
   Description: The user has natural talents with their dominate element, attacks with that element do one rank more damage the other jutsu of the same rank. Only C rank and lower. (only applies to advance element) (+1 to power)

Looks good, you can make these both into SC tree's later on, so I'll leave them out of the approved section (unless ofc you just wanna keep them as is)
Back to top Go down
Hideki

Hideki

Hideki's Custom SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki's Custom SC   Hideki's Custom SC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Hang on, I feel like I'm getting buried here

The minor raiton resistance... since its specific, would it give me more than +20

Or would it better to just go with an endurance SC? that gives me +20 no matter what?
Back to top Go down
Hideki

Hideki

Hideki's Custom SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki's Custom SC   Hideki's Custom SC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:34 am

Name: Elemental talents - Ice
Requirements:: Ninjutsu as a dominant spec
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All C-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s  primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train C-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Name: Elemental Excellence - Ice
Requirements:: Replaces Elemental Talents
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All B-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s  primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train B-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Name: Elemental Mastery - Ice
Requirements:: Replaces Elemental Excellence
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All A-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s  primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train A-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Name: Elemental Perfection - Ice
Requirements:: Replaces Elemental Mastery
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All S-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train S-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Per Kenshin, I can scrap my Raiton resistance, after a discussion. I can't trade it, but it opens another slot for me when/if I choose

(Scrapping it)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Hideki's Custom SC REnKfDl
Kenshin

Hideki's Custom SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki's Custom SC   Hideki's Custom SC Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Hideki wrote:
Name: Elemental talents - Ice
Requirements:: Ninjutsu as a dominant spec
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All C-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s  primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train C-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Name: Elemental Excellence - Ice
Requirements:: Replaces Elemental Talents
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All B-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s  primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train B-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Name: Elemental Mastery - Ice
Requirements:: Replaces Elemental Excellence
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All A-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s  primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train A-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Name: Elemental Perfection - Ice
Requirements:: Replaces Elemental Mastery
Description: The user has trained extensively with their primary element, unlocking its secrets and meditating on its mysteries. They have developed a much deeper connection with their primary element, on both a physical and spiritual level. When selecting this SC, the user chooses Speed or Power. All S-Rank and lower jutsu of the user’s primary element gain +1 to the chosen stat when performed. Additionally, the WC required to train S-Rank or lower jutsu of their primary element is reduced by 25%.

Per Kenshin, I can scrap my Raiton resistance, after a discussion. I can't trade it, but it opens another slot for me  when/if I choose

(Scrapping it)

Approved - very sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hideki's Custom SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideki's Custom SC   Hideki's Custom SC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hideki's Custom SC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate :: Center for Creation :: Creation :: Special Characteristics Registration :: Approved SC's-
Jump to: