Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate
special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics FlPA3wp
special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics FlPA3wp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pop!

Pop!

special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Empty
PostSubject: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Name: Photosynthetic Melanated Skin Cells
Requirements: Melanated skin cells of African descent in addition to being the Jinchūriki of the Four Tailed Dragon.
Type: Physical
Description:  Setōshi, a byproduct of a man genome experiment, has skin chakra enriched melanated skin cells that are capable of performing metabolic procession in order to convert absorbed light energy into chemical energy, a process known as photosynthesis. By absorbing the electromagnetic radiation of light energy through his skin and combining it with the carbon dioxide taken from the air along with a regular intake of water, Setōshi produces chakra oxygen and energy containing carbohydrates in the form of different sugars. Because Setōshi performs a unique form of photosynthesis, his blood is genetically designed with a type of reverse hemoglobin that transports carbon dioxide along with oxygen, since he still does perform normal cellular respiration along with this personalized photosynthesis. Essentially, Setōshi's unique style of respiration is self-perpetuating, for he produces both oxygen and carbon dioxide, while using both oxygen and carbon dioxide as initial substrates to his varying forms of respiration. Through the melanin cells acting in similar manner to chloroplast built into his skin does he possess the ability for absorbing the carbon dioxide through the air, and thus the actual photosynthesis that he performs is an advanced form that has integrated into his normal human organs so that Setōshi maintains both types of cellular process, cellular respiration and photosynthesis.

As peculiar as this makes his physical make up so to is what occurs when certain forms of light are absorbed into Setōshi's body, both Sunlight (Chakra Boost) and Moonlight (Speed Boost) are the most common sources of light that fuel him, but second to them comes the light of natural occurrences of and also from chakra produced Fire from elemental Katon | Fire Release (Chakra Boost) techniques and Lightning from elemental Raiton | Lightning Release (Speed Boost). Regardless of the form of light absorbed only 10 stats to chakra or speed is gained per post for 8 posts at the base level, at C Rank 20 Stats for 4 Posts, at B Rank 40 Stats for 2 Posts, at A Rank 80 stats for 1 post, at S Rank 80 Stats is gained instantaneously. Once 80 Stats is reached regardless of the rank of the user they must wait twice as many posts as it took them to reach the maximum allowed stat boost before they can use it again, at the S Rank this requires three posts and is only allowed 3 times per topic. Additionally during this period the user's endurance stat get reduced by half of what was acquired through the light until they are allowed to recharge again which at that point the users stats return to normal and begin the photosynthesis process again.

With each level of experience signified by the user's rank the user gains an understanding of how to absorb more light at a quicker rate, they are not subjected to taking all that is afforded by their rank in instances of not needing all of the chakra or speed at the moment the user can use the base absorption amount. A buff from both Sunlight and Moonlight may not be obtained at the same time.
Open to the public: No

Name:  Inheritance of the Four Tails
Requirements: Jinchūriki of the Four Tailed Dragon
Type: Spiritual
Description: Based upon the Setōshi's chakra levels being higher than those within his vicinity, all forms of his chakra both outside and within his body system hamper viewing capabilities of those viewing them, light constructs made outside of his body do effect normal viewing capabilities. This process is regulated by the user mentally from a mere bioluminescence to an intense array of blinding light which specifically targets those chakra viewing abilities commonly found in Dōjutsu, consequently targeting specific points along his pathway is unable to properly be done because they would not be able to be seen in the event that the user's chakra is higher than the viewers. To determine blindness depending on the range at which Setōshi's chakra is being viewed from at the base C Rank 20 M, at B Rank 40 M, at A Rank 60 M, at S Rank 80 M. As the user progresses in rank these totals do not stack, they simply become that of which is stated. This is not a literal blindness rather instead a momentary hindrance of sight in the direction of the chakra that needs to be shielded by closing their eyes. Dōjutsu do not experience a hindrance of needing to shield their eyes when attempting to view the chakra within Setōshi's body, only anything externally.

Last edited by Setō on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satoru The Calamity

special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics D3nWz56
Satoru The Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 9:57 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics REnKfDl
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Denied, if you truly want to make this work then it needs a significant nerf
Back to top Go down
Pop!

Pop!

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Updated.

I was not sure which SC you were referencing so I added a debuff to both, hopefully this should suffice.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:20 pm

First of all allow me to apologize Seto, I really should have clarified what I meant by nerfing these SC's. You see, here on Crisis S-rank SC's generally only give a maximum of +80 to any given stat. The fact that at C-rank, the base rank of both these SC's (and the only rank for the second), you are getting +25 per post, which in only 4 posts surpasses S-rank SC's, is bad enough. But when combined with the fact that neither of these SCs have limitations as to how much higher your chakra/speed can grow, well, you have 2 broken SC's.

In order to make these work you will need to both lower the amount you gain per post, and set up a limitation as to how much chakra/speed you are able to gain from these per topic (Since I assume these are non permanant buffs that reset between topics). And that's not even getting into the passive ability to blind Dojutsu/chakra vision, which I feel should be removed from this entirely and either turned into a jutsu, or a SC of it's own. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions
Back to top Go down
Pop!

Pop!

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Updated.

I combined the Speed and Chakra boosts into one SC based upon the type of light that is absorbed. Lowered the amount that was gained per post and rationed it between the various ranks to achieve 80 instantaneously by S Rank. I added a cooldown and stat reset before the ability can be used again, the S Rank variant was a given a topic limit, lastly it was given an Endurance lowering. The chakra viewing hindrance was created into its own SC. A new SC was created.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Okay, I'll do each SC in order, meaning first up is Photosynthetic Melanated Skin Cells, I like what you've done with the ability, and there are only a couple of things standing in the way of my approval, first I just need you to add in that you can only have one buff active at a time (which I know is common sense considering you get the buffs from sunlight and moonlight respectively, but I still need it written). And second I will need you to remove this "To switch to another ranks ability the user must first wait until they have gained half of what they are already taking, this resets what they have gained then allows the new stat boost to be applied.", as each new rank of a SC replaces the previous rank.

Now onto the next one, Inheritance of the Four Tails, I like it, I really do, but there is one minor problem, "To determine blindness depending on the range at which Setōshi's chakra is being viewed from at the base rank 16 M, at C Rank 32 M, at B Rank 48 M, at A Rank 64 M, at S Rank 80 M. As the user progresses in rank these totals do not stack, they simply become that of which is stated." The problem is the base rank of this SC is C-rank, so the rate of progression should be C-rank 20, B-rank 40, A-rank 60, S-rank 80. Also one more thing, please add in somewhere that this does not literally blind people with Dojutsu, as in render them unable to see (I know this is common sense, but I still need it in writing).

And finally the third one, Hologram Projection, I'm gonna have to deny this one, as it is not something that you can make a SC, that is something that you will have to register as a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Pop!

Pop!

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Updated.

All that was asked was given.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Setō wrote:
Name: Photosynthetic Melanated Skin Cells
Requirements: Melanated skin cells of African descent in addition to being the Jinchūriki of the Four Tailed Dragon.
Type: Physical
Description:  Setōshi, a byproduct of a man genome experiment, has skin chakra enriched melanated skin cells that are capable of performing metabolic procession in order to convert absorbed light energy into chemical energy, a process known as photosynthesis. By absorbing the electromagnetic radiation of light energy through his skin and combining it with the carbon dioxide taken from the air along with a regular intake of water, Setōshi produces chakra oxygen and energy containing carbohydrates in the form of different sugars. Because Setōshi performs a unique form of photosynthesis, his blood is genetically designed with a type of reverse hemoglobin that transports carbon dioxide along with oxygen, since he still does perform normal cellular respiration along with this personalized photosynthesis. Essentially, Setōshi's unique style of respiration is self-perpetuating, for he produces both oxygen and carbon dioxide, while using both oxygen and carbon dioxide as initial substrates to his varying forms of respiration. Through the melanin cells acting in similar manner to chloroplast built into his skin does he possess the ability for absorbing the carbon dioxide through the air, and thus the actual photosynthesis that he performs is an advanced form that has integrated into his normal human organs so that Setōshi maintains both types of cellular process, cellular respiration and photosynthesis.

As peculiar as this makes his physical make up so to is what occurs when certain forms of light are absorbed into Setōshi's body, both Sunlight (Chakra Boost) and Moonlight (Speed Boost) are the most common sources of light that fuel him, but second to them comes the light of natural occurrences of and also from chakra produced Fire from elemental Katon | Fire Release (Chakra Boost) techniques and Lightning from elemental Raiton | Lightning Release (Speed Boost). Regardless of the form of light absorbed only 10 stats to chakra or speed is gained per post for 8 posts at the base level, at C Rank 20 Stats for 4 Posts, at B Rank 40 Stats for 2 Posts, at A Rank 80 stats for 1 post, at S Rank 80 Stats is gained instantaneously. Once 80 Stats is reached regardless of the rank of the user they must wait twice as many posts as it took them to reach the maximum allowed stat boost before they can use it again, at the S Rank this requires three posts and is only allowed 3 times per topic. Additionally during this period the user's endurance stat get reduced by half of what was acquired through the light until they are allowed to recharge again which at that point the users stats return to normal and begin the photosynthesis process again.

With each level of experience signified by the user's rank the user gains an understanding of how to absorb more light at a quicker rate, they are not subjected to taking all that is afforded by their rank in instances of not needing all of the chakra or speed at the moment the user can use the base absorption amount. A buff from both Sunlight and Moonlight may not be obtained at the same time.

Name:  Inheritance of the Four Tails
Requirements: Jinchūriki of the Four Tailed Dragon
Type: Spiritual
Description: Based upon the Setōshi's chakra levels being higher than those within his vicinity, all forms of his chakra both outside and within his body system hamper viewing capabilities of those viewing them, light constructs made outside of his body do effect normal viewing capabilities. This process is regulated by the user mentally from a mere bioluminescence to an intense array of blinding light which specifically targets those chakra viewing abilities commonly found in Dōjutsu, consequently targeting specific points along his pathway is unable to properly be done because they would not be able to be seen in the event that the user's chakra is higher than the viewers. To determine blindness depending on the range at which Setōshi's chakra is being viewed from at the base C Rank 20 M, at B Rank 40 M, at A Rank 60 M, at S Rank 80 M. As the user progresses in rank these totals do not stack, they simply become that of which is stated. This is not a literal blindness rather instead a momentary hindrance of sight in the direction of the chakra that needs to be shielded by closing their eyes. Dōjutsu do not experience a hindrance of needing to shield their eyes when attempting to view the chakra within Setōshi's body, only anything externally.

Both of these SC's are now approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics   special - Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setōshi Sōichirō | Special Characteristics
Page 1 of 1