Naruto: Crisis: Shinobi Fate
kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) FlPA3wp
kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) FlPA3wp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato Rinku

kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) OB9vQ0U
Kikato Rinku

kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Empty
PostSubject: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:30 am

Six Months ago from this very day

Kikato had returned back from a two month trip he was sent on a mission, and he had to get to his place to switch out of his ANBU gear and into his more Normal cloths, he had learn some interesting things in his recent travels, but this was a chance to tell his partner blacksmith, although Kikato knew he would have some work to catch up, so after dressing up in his rather unusual get up, he headed into work that night.

Seeing a stockpile of weapons and armor waiting on him, he began to work on putting seals on them to reinforce them and imbue them with all kinds of powers, thankfully there was a list of what each one needed on them, and Kikato worked long into the night which seemed to really fly by as he knocked out weapon after weapon and armor after armor.

As the Night seemed to suddenly disappear, it was a combination of Kikato falling asleep after finishing the last piece, and the crack of dawn hitting the horizon, Stars still yet visible, a small gust of wind which felt good on Kikato helping to carry dreams to him as his eyes fluttered closed. His head falling backwards as he fell asleep with his feet propped up on the table and sitting in the chair at the table which usually was for people to come and request work while the forge was open.

The Iron Price, the sign on the outside of the forge which swayed gently in the breeze, a small snore escaping Kikato now at this point, and the sun fully peaked over the horizon now, only the Moon was visible from the night before, not a cloud in the sky, Skylarks flying over head and making their cries as they did, the quiet village of Kazan was about to bustle, to think it had been a year and a half since he went into buisness with the boy named Kaos.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

Kaos

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:44 am

Kaos awoke with the morning light. He yawned and strecthed, and thought, "Kikato should be back soon. Maybe he'll have some more material."
Kaos took his time in getting ready for the day, yawing and stretching. He put his clothes on, went to the kitchen to grab some food. Sitting down with a bowl of cereal, Kaos finished quickly, wanting to go work in the forge some more before Kikato had a chance to arrive, so that Kikato's work load was even more.
"Deserves it to, for not taking me with me this time around," Kaos says, silently to himself. He makes his way out of his house, and around to his forge, taking in a moment to see the sign above his head. He grins, a natural good mood falling upon him upon seeing the sign. As he enters the shop, he discovers a sleeping Kikato, and a mischievous grin appears upon Kaos's face. Sneaking over to where the barrel he used to hold water, he pumped enough water for his plans.
He then begins forming the seals for water prison, holding out his hand he reaches over and touches Kikato, forming a Water prison around him.
Once Kikato fully awakens, Kaos would release the jutsu, allowing a wet Kikato a chance to breathe. Kaos would then give Kikato a mischevious grin and say, "Welcome back."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:59 am

When the door to Kaos's Place closed, Kikato awoke hearing the noise, taking a moment to gather himself, and when Kaos walked around the Corner, Kikato would stand up and nod to him greeting him with a half yawn half "Morning Boss" and a bit of a stretching as well, he looked at the boy through half lidded eyes, still trying to wake up from his small nap, he waited for Kaos to speak to him before he said anything, but then it dawned on him after awhile if Kaos said nothing for a few moments, "Sorry about that, I had a important Mission from the Kage, and I couldnt take anyone along with" Kikato gave a half lazy smile at the boy.

In All reality the Mission had plenty of people, but it was ANBU releated, and Kikato could not so easily talk about that sort of stuff, however he did get to raid a Missing ninja compound that was doing something interesting, they were testing on ninja, to try and combine those without certain clans abilities and the abilities of certain clans, it seemed like a rather morbid practice, but in two months and having that little work , they could use some extra revenue, so it would be best if he gave a similar idea to Kaos, but first before he did, he wanted to make sure waters were smooth before adding Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

Kaos

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 am

As Kaos enters the Iron Price, Kikato is there greeting him. Kaos was actually kind of surprised that Kikato was here. Kaos listens to Kikato's greeting, then offers one of his own, by saying, "You know we're mutually inclined partners. And yeah, yeah, missions you're not allowed to share with me. It's a pity, because you never when you might need a med ninja, to I don't know, heal you."
He grins, looking over checking to see the weapons and armor left behind for Kikato. Seeing that they had been piled up in the "done" section of the shop, Kaos nods, and says, "Welp, at least you finished your work. But I should have a few more for you as soon as I get to work."
He grins, as he puts on his work apron, and starts a fire in the belly of the forge. Using some of his wind chakra to feed the fire to help make it stronger, Kaos begins to sweat as the heat in the forge rise more and more. He begins to work on a sword that a customer had order, well rushed order. He places a few of his metal bars into his bucket, then carefully places the metal into the fire, allowing the metal to melt. As soon as the metal is ready, he grabs the bucket from the fire, and pours the molten metal into a sword cast, and allows the metal to start to cool, pouring some water onto the metal to help with the cooling down of it. The metal hisses, and steam rises off of it as the water Kaos poured on it evaporates. As the blade begins to cool a little more, Kaos pumps water into his water barrel, preparing it for when Kaos need to dump the blade into the water.
As soon as the metal had cooled enough to be malleable, Kaos uses tongs to transfer the blade over to the anvil, and grabs a good sized hammer and began pounding the metal, to make it thinner, and even. As he works he begins humming to himself, stopping every once in a while to wipe the sweat off his brow. As he gets the blade to how he wants it, he takes the blade and drops it fully into the barrel of water, and a loud hiss can be heard as the sword cools down. He grabs the blade with some tongs, grabbing it out from the water. He places the blade back onto the anviil, pounding the blade a few more to work out any more imperfections he found. As soon as he finishes with the blade, he grabs some wood, and begins to carve a wooden hilt for the blade. As he finishes it, he checks the description of the order, and begins to carve out the wood hilt, giving it the intricate look the customer had ordered. Kaos then drops another metal into his bucket, and places it in the fire.
As Kaos waits for the metal to melt in the bucket, he looks at Kikato and says, "This blade doesn't require any fuins on it, but I still like a fuin to strengthen the blade. Just a small one, nothing to serious. I'm not too worried about the customer fussing, he asked for it to be rushed and still durable enough to handle a long drawn out combat he's been challenged to in a few days."
He waits for Kikato's reply, sitting down, and relaxing, waiting for the metal to melt, and for Kikato's reply.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Kikato Sat back and diligently watched as Kaos, his Buisness partner started to go to work, watching the sword forged, he felt it was a bit rushed, and when explained to him, Kikat then knew why, and so he would accept the blade handle first and held it sideways in both hands, like most swordsmen handle the sword when they inspect it, and he began to focus his chakra into it, and as a little small talk he started a rather interesting conversation.

"Kaos , I know your a Medical Ninja in training at the least and all, but I was wondering what if we expanded our range of clientel, See im out of the village a lot as you know as of lately, and while being out i heard some stories, of Doctors and medical ninja doing some experiements, trying to awaken a clans DNA within another person by injecting them with that clan's DNA, Im thinking, this could be rather lucrative for us, as im out a lot, I can gather the DNA of different Clans, and you can Sell them, lowkey under the table to those willing to pay for it, and because its borderline black market stuff we would be doing, you can make it even more lucrative by explaining hazard pay and such" Kikato would finish the seal on the blade and placed it on the table he had is feet on just earlier and looked at Kaos for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

Kaos

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Kaos would snatch the blade handle back first, and point to the blade. He would then say, "I'm still working on the handle, that's why I have metal melting in the bucket. The blade you can enchant now, and I'll give you the handle when I finish working with it."
He takes over to bucket, looking down at the molten metal. He grabs tongs, and picks up the handle with it, carefully dipping the sword handle into the bucket and releasing it, allowing the molten metal to encase the handle, and fill up the inside of the wood where he had carved out so he could attach the sword into the handle.
Waiting until Kikato was finish with adding fuin's to the blade, he would grab the handle out of the bucket with tongs again, allowing most of the metal to drip off until only a sliver remained on the handle, and the metal inside the wood remained. Motioning to Kikato to carefully place the blade into the metal, allowing the metal in the handle to harden around the blade. As soon as that was accomplished, Kaos would thrust the blade into the water again, dropping both the blade and the handle into the barrel, and allowing the metal to cool with the water hissing out, and steam rising. He would wipe his brow, and then pick up the sword using tongs again. He allow it to cool, blasting the blade with some of his wind chakra. As soon as the blade was cool to touch, Kaos would pick it up, and examine it, making sure that everything was just right. He glance at the metal on the wood hilt, making sure that it was coated enough to hide the wood from sight. A fast trick his father taught him, so you wouldn't have to rush the metal handle. Coating a wood handle with metal, would give the handle the endurance of metal, and would take half the time then it would if Kaos was to forge the hilt straight out of metal. It also meant that because Kaos was rushing the job, a full metal handle would of been easier to mess up. The handle to his approval, he tested the sword for balance. Satisfied with the way the sword turned out, he would hand the sword to Kikato, and say, "Okay, now you can enchant the handle."
Having listened to what Kikato was talking about before, he would nod, and say, "it's an interesting thing. Trying to combine clan dna with none clan dna. And a way to definitely make some money, but I'm not confident in my skills as a med ninja to just experiment like that. One false step, and you know, the guy who ordered some clan dna dies or is messed up for the rest of his life. Before we start, I would like to further my medical studies, but I am definitely open to working under the table like that, we just have to be careful how we proceed. I mean, even without the risk of killing someone, what do you think the people around here would think if they heard we were experimenting on people like that? What do you think our Kazenkage would have to say? We have to do a thorough check of anybody who would want to be given dna, to make sure it's not just a trap set for us. Alright, I think that's the end of my side of the argument."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Kikato would reapply the Seal to the handle, even though he only applied the seal to the blade ever anyways, Kaos was just over reacting, then when he listened to Kaos's worries he would help to ease them "We would not be doing it right away, i knew you would need more practice first, and we will work under the radar, and our Kazankage does not have to know about it, We will set up a small area and keywords that will indicate what the person wants and then we can lead them to one location, blindfold them, and then take them to another so they wont know where it is truly located, We will keep them to make sure they survive, and then we release them back in the original location and let them go back and about with their own life".

Kikato would then hand the completed sword back to Kaos now fully sealed and reinforced, and then he would stand back up and looked around and pointed inside, "We should go Inside, I have some other things to tell you " and he would then head inside of Kaos's House, so that no prying ears were around for the next part which would be more Sensative then the information they were just talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

Kaos

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Kaos would watch as Kikato applied a seal to the blade handle, nodding his approval and then listen intently to Kikato. Kaos is grateful for Kikato's reassurances. He would then take the sword back from Kikato when Kikato handed it to him, carefully turning the blade in his hands, to test and make sure the sword was just right.
As Kikato told him that he wanted to head inside the house away from prying ears, Kaos set the blade down in the completed area of the forge, and follows Kikato inside the house, pausing to turn the open sign on the forge to the close part.
Kaos didn't bother locking up, knowing that he or Kikato would be able to hear any disturbances from the forge, and that most thieves had already been discouraged from a few carefully placed traps that were rigged.
As soon as he closes the front door behind him inside the house, he looks at Kikato and asks, "So what was so important that we had to step inside?"
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Kikato spun around and looked at Kaos after they entered the house and he would first say " I Must applogize, I have not been one hundred percent honest with you about certain things, best way to prove it to you so it is not just words" Kikato would untie the red string that held the cloth on his right arm, and after it untied, the red cloth hit the ground, and plain as day, was the ANBU tattoo showing on his right shoulder now, and he would look at Kaos "This is why I could not disclose my missions to you or take you with me, they were not normal Jounin missions" Kikato would now wait to see Kaos's reaction to the revelation that took a year and a half to come out.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

Kaos

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Kaos actually took a step back, utter surprise covering his face. Everything clicked inside of his head, as he realized that it all made sense. A normal jounin could definitely take a chuunin along on normal missions, but ANBU missions dealt with the fate of the whole village, and were usually best kept secret from the villagers.
Kaos nods, and says, "Thanks for telling me. I'm glad that you have that much faith in me, to willingly share that you are ANBU with me."
He pauses for a moment, and then says, "Well, anything else to tell me? You're secretly apart of an underground organization that wants to slowly convert everybody into equals?"
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Kikato would laugh as he picked up the cloth and tied it back around his chest and under the brown half coat robe looking thing of his, and nodded "No Problem Kaos, and no, thats pretty much it, oh and I have our location we can use, the ANBU just recently cleared a location that was a blackmarket style hospital, doing just as I explained to you" Kikato would then smile and give a wink to Kaos as he headed out the door "Now if you do not mind, Im going to go enjoy the rest of my day, Take Care Kaos" and then he was gone the second he took a step outside of Kaos's house, body flicker is so amazing for traveling purposes.

(EXIT Attempted)
Back to top Go down
Kaos

Kaos

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Kaos nods, as Kikato gave a satisfying answer. He would say, "Take care as well."
As Kikato vanishes, Kaos would close the door, and ponder the very meaning of what it meant to be a member of a clan, and a non-member. He wonder what would happen when those lines began to be crossed, and also wondered why Kikato would tell him he was ANBU and then prove that he wasn't truly  loyal to the Kazenkage, as he made it sound so simple to hide their activities from the Kage.
He grins, realizing that this might just be a brilliant mischievous plan of theirs. His grin fades, as a nagging feeling overcomes him, and it throws him off.
He begins to meditate, searching out the feeling, and that's what he does for the rest of his time up, not finding anything that would make him feel the nagging feeling.

Exit
TWC 1839
[claiming 1500/1500 for B-rank Blacksmith, flashback 3000 Meeting an Old friend 1000, and 300 exp left over from wc, 4300X3=12900]

Last edited by Kaos on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku

Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:28 pm

EXIT, TWC 1285, Meeting with a Old Friend 1000 EXP, Flashback 3000 total EXP 5200 EXP x 3= 15,600
Back to top Go down
Saya

Saya

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:22 am

Approved! *hammers it into the hilt of a sword*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)   kaos - The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gold Price, or the Iron Price (Flashback, P, Kaos)
Page 1 of 1